Friday 5 October 2007

You know when.................


you've just gotta have something. You don't know why - you just know if you dont buy it then you will regret it later or you simply cant stop thinking about it.


Well that was me yesterday. I was at the op-shop from about 12.30 til 4.30 yesterday with the kids. They found some treasures but I found a few of my own, one of which is this cute little bag.

The kids asked me "what are you going to do with that mum?" I just said "I don't know, I've just gotta have it!!!!!" And I did.


Its only little - it fits in the palm of my hand............cute little thing. I may alter it a little bit one day........but for now..........well I'm just going to hang it out in my craft space and admire it.


It brings a smile to my face when I see it - so that's got to be good!!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute !

fleurie said...

very cute
you could make a little mini book to fit inside...

Sandie said...

Great thinking Fleur.......you're a legend....ta