Sunday 28 October 2007

Look What I Made Today


Here is a Hand Sewn Bra I made today.


Firstly I drafted a pattern onto white paper and then cut the pattern from Bazzill cardstock.


I then assembled the bra (following one of my own.......but on a smaller scale.....LOL.) and then I hand sewed the cups together and finally added some bling gems, kindy glitz, punches, brads and stamped images.


I was really pleased how it turned out. There are more images under my new Slide File "Altered Items"


Thanks for looking.



Luv Sandie

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is AWESOME !! You are SO clever :)

scrapbook CAPITAL said...

how cool is this... you a very clever... too cute Sandie, well done

Wirginia said...

Sandie the bra is gorgeous, glad I just popped in to see,crikey you are clever making them.
hugs, Wirg.

Jen said...

Sandie you amaze me! This will look so nice under that green dress you made that was in APC LOL!