Wednesday 31 October 2007

Look at these little devils - aren't they cute?



Ok I spotted these in a little craft shop recently. The lady was kind enough to sell me her samples which was great. I have showed them to a few people and now I am taking orders for the beads and we are going to be making them at our school craft group and I am having a little workshop at home too. Can't wait. If you drop by my blog and you are interested in ordering any just let me know. I will be ordering next week - probably Wednesday as the little shop will be closed for Cup Day weekend. They are $1.65 each to make - how cute? Too cute!!!!!

Here they are.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Tooo cute !! Love them and can't wait to make some :)

Sandie said...

Cool Cindy - thought you might like them.......how could you not.....look forward to it.

Luv Sandie

Wirginia said...

Oh Sandie, I can see why you can't wait to make them, they are lovely.
Hugs, Wirg

fleurie said...

seriously cant wait to make mine....thanks for orgainsing sandie

scrapbook CAPITAL said...

Me either, they are simply stunning...look forward to it Sandie