Saturday 20 October 2007

I've been tagged by Kayla so here goes.............

oh and here are four people that I would like to tag.

1. Wirg
2. Fleur
3. Relsi
4. HelenJ



Fours:

Jobs I've Had:
1. National Australia Bank (where I met Sean......ohhhh)
2. Remember When "Barn Girl" - cool job
3. Volunteer Worker at St Vinnies op shop in Pakenham
4. When my nan was alive I used to clean her house each Saturday
and she would pay me - we used to have the best fun (miss you nan)

Movies I (do) Could Watch Over & Over
1. How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days (oh Matthew....LOL)
2. Bridget Jones Diary
3. Pride & Prejudice (Mr Darcy - yummo)
4. Notting Hill

T.V. shows I watch
1. McLeods Daughters (losing interest though - all the good ones are leaving)
2. House (ocassionally)
3.
4.

Places I've Lived

1. Moe - grew up and lived there for 24 years
2. First move once married was to Inverloch - South Gippsland - beautiful beach town
3. Mornington - some of the best scenery in victoria - coastal resort town
4. Pakenham - best place - lived here for nearly 11 years and very, very happy

Favorite Foods
1. Chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate
2. Italian food - just love, love, love pasta
3. Cakes of any description - haven't met a cake I dont like....LOL
4. Twirl chocolate bars would have to be my absolute faves

Favorite Colors
1. Green
2. Red
3. Pink
4. Blue

Places Id Love To Be Now
1. Back at Inverloch walking along the waters edge with Sean and the kids
2. On a little holiday to Geelong - we have had a few little family holidays there and its just beautiful
3. Would love to travel to Tasmania one day
4. Getting pampered in a flash hotel in Melbourne and some shopping - with someone elses money of course

Names I like, but would NOT use for my children (more like the names Sean didn't want.......hmmmm)
1. - Bronte
2. - Meg
3. - Shelby
4. - Joel

1 comment:

fleurie said...

loved reading your answers....ive done mine too