Monday 8 October 2007

Girls Night In

Well things are getting exciting for my Girls Night In this friday.

I have sent out 11 invitations of which most are coming along.

My sister is travelling about an hour on the train to be here which I am really excited about because she always has something on her social calendar.

Its going to be a big day friday because that is when I'm heading into Melbourne Paperific.......i wont be able to sleep thursday night I reckon due to too much excitiment.

Well things to make, places to be..........bye for now.........luv Sandie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you have a GREAT night - I'm sure you will :D

Have fun at Paperific...I am hoping to get there at some point too...

Sandie said...

Thanks Cindy, I'm really looking forward to it. I've always wanted to hold a craft night so this is a golden opportunit to raise fund and have fun at the same time.

Luv Sandie