Sunday 14 October 2007

My Little Cupcakes



Here are the photo of the cupcakes I made. I found this recipe in a magazine a few weeks ago. So I got up early on Friday morning - 6am to make the icing. 30 mins later I had it all whipped - sort of a meringue consistancy..........very sticky, yet............very yummy! I had to get them done early as I was going to be in Melbourne all day friday and when I got home there would be no time to spare.


I bought the gorgeous cupcake stand from Robert Gordon Pottery here in Pakenham - now that is a fantastic place to visit.........plenty of MUST HAVE's there...........LOL.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cupcakes Sandie! Your making me hungry now! lol. Looks like you had a totally pink & fun GNI! Pink goes so well with the green kitchen too! Very colour co-ordinated ;o)

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmm-mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

And I so want one of those cupcake holders too!

Anonymous said...

Mmmm....cupcakes. (said in my best Homer impersonation)
Lyn

Unknown said...

OH MY GOODNESS....I SOOOO want those cupcakes (and the cute stand :D )

Is that icing the one where you drizzle boiled sugar and water into the beaten eggwhite ?

fleurie said...

oh wow sandie...aweosme cupcakes....and love the stand...i got one from RG too...LOVE it...

Sandie said...

Gidday girlies, Cindy the icing was ever so messy to make but ever so yummy to eat. Its actually got corn syrup in it and you beat it in a stainless steel bowl over simmering water - it was rather tricky but I'm glad I did it.....I can't believe I did it actually.

Hey Fleur, it was your stand that inspired me to buy my own so to you I am thankful....LOL.

scrapbook CAPITAL said...

oh yummo, might have to give robert gorgon a visit