Friday 26 October 2007

What a nice visit.

Well I had a lovely visit from Fleur and Lachie this morning.

We had a cuppa and then I showed Fleur some of my stuff while Lauchie was having stacks of fun wish Josh's cars. He was excellent.

Fleur was kind enough to help me set up Slide which is rather exciting as I have been trying to have a go at it myself for a long time now. I have been playing around with it a bit and I think I am reasonably happy with it............fingers crossed everything goes well.

Thanks Fleur, I had lots of fun.

Luv Sandie

4 comments:

fleurie said...

well done Sandie
your SLIDES look fantastic...im loving that i can see all your gorgeous creations at once.

Lauchie hasnt stopped talking about Josh's toys....i think we will have to come and visit again really soon

Sandie said...

You sure will Fleur, and thanks again for your help. Hoping to get some more images up and running today.

Josh asked when Lauchie is coming next because he wants to play.

Luv Sandie

Unknown said...

Great job on the slides :)

Sandie said...

thanks Cindy.........i had a good master.....LOL