Saturday 4 October 2008

My first card for World Card Making Day





Little Scrapbook Shop have some challenges for World Card Making Day. The first one was to make a Chrismtas Card - so that is just what I did!!!!




Here it is - I have used a christmas embossing folder in my Cuttlebug and sanded the green card - this is a white core card. I then added a wide white organza ribbon, sewed on 3 large beads to resemble holly, then I stamped out Merry Christmas and the holly leaves from my new set of Kaiser Christmas stamps. Oh and I also sewed on some little red seed beads for holly.


Off to make some more cards. Yay!!!!
Edited: Just added a card for the Birthday Card Challenge. Kelly Panacci pp, mauve/white gathered gingham, October Afternoon stamp and alphas and one of my Handmade Daisies.


Luv Sandie

2 comments:

Leah said...

They are both gorgeous Sandie!, I love that gathered gingham and I love embossed paper, the way that you have distressed it looks great, I might have to go and make a card tonight!

Sandie said...

Thanks Leah........sounds like a plan. Hope you get a chance to do some creating.

Luv Sandie