Sunday 5 October 2008

I Love Apples



Next card for World Card Making Day. This time it's for a challenge I found at Torn Paper

The Challenge was to use "apples" on a card. Well hello - I just happen to absolutley love apples.

So here is my card.

The apple stamp is by Sassafrass Lass - stamped it 3 times in red and once in green. For the centre of the green apple I used an apple eyelet that I bought years ago - just the thing for the centre of the apple. I also used some red/white gathered gingham, brads, the new Fiskars Threading Water punch and my good old dymo label using red tape with "I love apples" of course!!!!!
Had fun with this one.
Luv Sandie

2 comments:

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

this is just the most gorgeous card sandie!! Love the gingham ribbon.
Deanne
xx

Jenyfur said...

How cute it this card?! Great job. :)