Wednesday 29 October 2008

Ghouls Night In - This Friday Halloween Night











Ok now that the Fete is over I need to share something super fun with you. Marie and Nicole from Said Simply have been going crazy organizing a fun filled night this Friday night 31st October from 8pm til late (12 am). It's a night where you can relax, create and more importantly raise some much needed money for Breast Cancer research. It's all part of the "Girls Night In" campaign but the girls have gone one step further and tied it in with Halloween - its called "Ghouls (Girls) Night In. A light supper will be provided.

Here are just some of the things that will be going on -

Body Shop - a chance to pamper yourself
Fudge Tasting - now you couldn't possibly miss out on the chance of fresh handmade fudge
Wicked Witch Embossed BLACK Shoe Class
Wildy Wicked Tantrum Doodling Class
Fun and Games,
Loads of great PRIZES to be won.
$35 all inclusive (BYO doodle pens)

Please book TODAY so we have enough for all
56 22 11 24

Marie is waiting for you to call - she wants to book you in and get a nice little pack together. So don't wait any longer - you've got to be in it!!!!!

Luv Sandie


(These photos show the magnificent bracelets that are up for grabs - you need to visit Pernickety or Said Simply for detials - come on!!!!!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Sandie
would like to purchase a reasonable quantity of your daisies,but cannot find e-mail address....Hope you can help me...
Carol
scthomfamily@bigpond.com

Sandie said...

Gidday Carol, would love to be able to help you out for sure.

I can't seem to be able to click on your email addy............I hope you can pop back in here my email addy is under my profile section of my blog.

Thanks heaps. Luv Sandie

Sandie said...

Ok Carol, I hope I have successfully sent you an email.

Fingers crossed.

Thanks for popping in.

Luv Sandie

Wirg's Creative World said...

Wow Sandie, this looks like it would have been fantastic. Shame I'm so far away, I would have been there with bells on. I hope you've had my emails lately. Take a look at my creative blog, I went to Paper Arts yesterday and look at what I photographed LOL
love and hugs
Wirg