Tuesday 28 October 2008

Food Glorious Food

Well today was the day for celebrations. The Fete was bigger and better than expected so we had some serious catching up to do and some extra serious cake eating.

My dear friend organized the whole "High Tea". It was fantastic. Lots of yummy goodies and lots of very hard workers celebrated the success.

I've been at school all day with one thing or another. One of the helpers handed me a dozen fresh eggs just before I picked up the kids from school. You know what we're having for dinner tonight...........too easy.

I'm really looking forward to winding down - I really need to focus on me for a change. Bring it on I say - bring it on!!!!!!

Thank you all for your support I really appreciate it.

Luv Sandie

4 comments:

smauge said...

Time to run yourself a bubble bath methinks!

Sandie said...

Yeah that sounds fabbo Smauge. I actually hurt my foot today. Its really painful so me thinks a bath is definately in order.

Luv Sandie

Renee Lamb said...

hey girl! glad to see the Fete is winding down and now you can focus on you again! I know that put some stress on ya. Big hugs and miss ya! ♥♥♥

Sandie said...

Thanks Renee.........must pop in and say gidday to you now that I have time.

Luv ya too..........luv Sandie