Sunday 12 October 2008

I LUV APPLES










Here is a canvas I completed this weekend in conjunction with Little Scrapbook Shop October Cybercrop Challenge. The theme for this month's challenges is "Haberdashery" so I have added all bits and pieces form my habby stash. Fabric, felt, trims, buttons, pins etc. I must say I had stacks of fun with this challenge.


As you can see I DO luv apples. I have a nice collection of all types of apples in my kitchen - from china, wood, clay, wire etc - you name it I probably have it in the way of apples. There is just something about them that makes me happy. So I will have to make way for this little canvas now - it will fit right in!!!!




TFL - hope you are having a beaut weekend.




Luv Sandie

4 comments:

Wirginia said...

Oh Sandie this is fantastic. And in your favourite colours too, handy that apples are both red and green LOL.
love and huggles
Wirgie x x x

Anonymous said...

sandie, it's just the cutest canvas I've seen!! Well done.

Anonymous said...

YUMMY! This canvas is so delicious Sandy. I just adore it. I want one for my kitchen. Mind if I use yours for inspiration? Great work! Love Anita. xx

Anonymous said...

Sorry for spelling your name with a "y". I was overwhelmed by your canvas! I hate spelling errors....especially in names! Sorry :)