Tuesday 14 October 2008

Life is pretty hectic at the moment

I have had such a busy day today. I am right in the thick of things organizing this Fete. It is Sunday week and I am counting down the days - I still have a lot to do but I'm getting anxious. I keep saying "don't sweat the small stuff" but its all the "small stuff" that takes up most of my time. Oh well. Getting there!!!

I'm off to Paperific this Friday and really looking forward to getting away from it all and then on Monday of course I head off to see Melissa Frances. Yay.

Luv Sandie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope you have a great time on Friday Sandie - how exciting to meet Mellisa Frances!!!! can't wait to read all about it.

Renee Lamb said...

oh sweetie! i am praying for ya that this fete goes well (I'm sure it will) I know how consuming it's been for you! can't wait to hear all about it!