Monday 6 October 2008

If Friends Were Flowers I'd Pick You



Here is a card I made using bits and pieces. Firstly I found a little graph book and just knew I had to have it at the time - so I tore a page out for the background. I then attached some gree/white gingham and an old tape measure from the op-shop. Next I added some of my Handmade Daisies and added some button centres, the little felt flowers were from a flea market - I just love these. I also stamped a journal stamp by Pink Paislee, the bee is by Amazing creations and I did some doodling too.


Thanks for popping in.


Luv Sandie

4 comments:

Lyn S said...

Hi Sandie! Wow, you have been busy here......lots of gorgeous creations you've made since my last visit!

I love rummaging around Flea Markets and Op Shops too......lots of good stuff to be found!

xxxLyn

Sandie said...

Hey gidday Lyn. I see you have a photo now.........good for you.

Thanks for dropping in.

Dont forget my sketch challenge - when you get time.

Luv Sandie

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

Very nice card Sandie! Loved all the cards you put into the LSBS World Cardmaking Day challenges.

Deanne
xx

Nicole said...

Love that card Sandie!