Saturday 4 October 2008

Another card for World Card Making Day



Here is a card I made for todays events. I have also used my cuttlebug for this one using 2 different embossing folders. I have also added a white flower to which I stamped a HeidiGrace flower stamp in the centre using brown StazOn then I added one of my Handmade Daisies and a button. I also added a nice white ribbon I found in an op-shop and added a pearl pin to the centre. Oh and some brads and some pearls by Kaiser. The sentiment stamp is by StudioG.


Thanks for looking.


Luv Sandie

5 comments:

Petrina McDonald said...

Sandie you are just too good at this card-making thing!!! I have had your sketch here all day fully intending to join in with this one and card-mojo has eluded me. Might try again tomorrow ;-)

Sandie said...

thanks Petrina. Never give up - I am sending you some inspiration to reach you by tomorrow..........LOL.
Good luck. Would love to see what you come up with.

Luv Sandie

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL !!

No time to make cards today (only 45 min to midnight) as I was out all day and worked tonight...but I really really hope to get some done tomorrow :)

Sharon said...

Loving this card Sandie - the embossing looks fabulous. And the flowers are scrumptious as always!!

Anonymous said...

I love how this card has SO much texture - simply beautiful! Thank you for participating in our WCMD Challenge.