Thursday 9 October 2008

Better late than never











Gosh I've been meaning to pop this up on my blog for a couple of weeks now.
You may remember we had "Talk Like A Pirate Day" at Said Simply in Warragul a few weeks ago. Well this is the name badge I made for myself to wear on the day. I have used the fantastic Rusty Pickle stamps and a few bits and pieces and of course in my signature colours red and green - of course!!!!
I have also added one of Nicole's photos of us silly nuts out the front of Marie's shop - of course we had to dress up for the day didn't we? LOL.

I must say I've never really been into the "pirate thing" of course unless we're talking of Jack Sparrow - Johnny Depp............LOL but it was stacks of fun. Arrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

Luv Sandie

(P.S. Dont know why the badge is on its side - its not in My Pictures.............oh pooh cack)

2 comments:

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

very cute photos sandie!
Deanne
xx

Wirg's Creative World said...

LOL Sandie, good for you putting these photos up, looks like it was a mass of fun. We keept talking like pirates at work the day after and all LOL. Love your badge.

hugs
Wirg x x