Wednesday 1 October 2008

How is your card or cards coming along.............???














Don't forget to join in the fun of my Weekly Card Sketch No.4. All you need to do is complete a card or cards, leave a comment and you will go into the draw for a lovely ribbon pack available from Craft Queen. They are very yummy. So come on................you have til this Friday 3rd October to complete your entry. The winner will be announced on Saturday 4th October on World Card Making Day.



Luv Sandie

(So far I have Lyn's card in the gorgeous teals/browns and Renee's gorgeous Christmas card - i'm lovin the earthy feel oh and I just added Aga's card with the cutest little birdies!!!!)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Sandie, as promised I have made cards for challenges 2, 3 & 4!!! come and check them out here:
http://a-place-in-my-dreams.blogspot.com/2008/10/sandie-sketch-challenge.html

Aga xx

Renee Lamb said...

Hey Sandie!
I made a card for #4. I emailed it to you though as I haven't quite made it to updating my blog yet. but you can also view it here:

http://www.createmykeepsake.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=39326&limit=recent

Sandie said...

Hey thanks for joining in girlies. Off to have a little lookie.

Great.

Luv Sandie

Sandie said...

Just added some more.

Vicky said...

I`ve just added this weeks card to my blog here

Pearl said...

Just discovered you have card sketches ! will try them out when I have time !

Sandie said...

That would be fantastic Pearl.

Luv Sandie