Friday 18 April 2008

My latest publication in Stamping & Papercraft







Here are some shots that I took of my latest published work.


I was asked if I would like to take part in a Stampers Challenge using JustJohanna Stamps.......well hello..........yeah!!!!!!

So here are the 2 things I made. The first one is using a little gift box. I stamped the image twice for each end of the house and then made the sides of the house and added all sorts of goodies including some black curled wire for the smoke.

The second is a card - I cut slits for the door and the window to open.

I haven't received my copy of the mag as yet so thought I'd pop these shots in as I was rather excited.


TFL
Luv Sandie




5 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute !

Julie said...

love your house looks very sweet

Anonymous said...

That is super cute Sandie! Fantastic!!

Wirg's Creative World said...

Wow Sandie, they look brilliant.
hugs
Wirgie

Renee Lamb said...

oh my goodness!! total cuteness here! you know that I am a fan ~ love your work girl! :)