Friday 18 April 2008

My day


Today I had the dietician first up - everything is going cool with the diabetes. I have managed to lose another kilo since I saw her last which is great. I need to do a bit more exercising but other than that she is happy how I am going.

Then I took off to school as the kids had Cross Country run today. I got there unfortunately when the kids had finished. Josh and Tam came in 8th place and our Em came 1st Place...............I was so, so proud of her. She was proud of herself actually. Last time she ran this race she came 2nd so she was chuffed.

I had a short but sweet visit with little Stephen, or should I say not so little Stephen. He is coming up for 8 months old now. He is going to be a big boy I think.
He was asleep when I got there but woke up about 10 mins into the visit. He woke up and gave me a smile which was priceless. I haven't seen George or Medina since Easter Saturday so I needed to give Stephen some kisses to catch up on the ones I have missed.
Oooooh I could eat him up. He is just so cute. The kids were disappointed they didn't get to see him so I am going to try and catch up with Median and Stephen again tomorrow afternoon.

Josh had his jumper presentation at football training tonight. This is his first year of playing football and he is so pumped. He has been training for about the last 6 weeks I suppose. He was really looking forward to getting his jumper and he had a grin from ear to ear when he came home. Sean managed to get some photos actually. I shall add these tomorrow.

Watching Sleepless In Seattle as I type - gotta luv this movie.

Well I've got some creating to do.

Have a beaut weekend everyone - stay safe!!!!!!

Luv Sandie


Here's the very happy Josh in his new footy jumper


5 comments:

Helen Jolly said...

Sounds like a really busy day sandie!

Scrapsister said...

Wow, yay Em! I can not believe little Stephen is 8 months. I remember the birth story :)
Kerryn

Wirg's Creative World said...

Go Em, what a little champion she is, and good on Tam too. You must take a photo of Josh in his footy jersey matie. Sounds like a fun day Sandie,
big hugs
Wirg

fleurie said...

wow congrats to everyone in the family on some awesome achievements....love the footy jumper too...very snazzy

Renee Lamb said...

wow!! first place!!! Congrats to Em!! that is super!!! and I bet Josh is so excited about football ...how fun for a boy!! sounds like y'all are doing great and congrats on your health! You made a lifestyle change that is very hard for alot of people! you're an inspiration my friend! :)