Saturday 12 April 2008

Altered Album








Here is a little album I created today. The original book was a little kids book which had a little plastic case off to the side with shapes inside it.....the idea is the the child would place the shapes on the appropriate page.


Anyway, I took the shapes out, sanded and painted the album and then added some embellishments and photos etc. I was going to give it away but have decided to keep it for myself on the mantle.




Here are the before and after shots.




TFL...........luv Sandie

4 comments:

Lyn S said...

It's gorgeous Sandie! I don't blame you for keeping it for yourself. Love the colours too!

Unknown said...

Awesome, you've done a great job !

Helen Jolly said...

Very nice Sandie!

Renee Lamb said...

what an absolutely gorgeous album!! and your kiddos are so cute! love this album!!!