Saturday 12 April 2008

Inside You Can Be Anything


When I saw this stamp "inside you can be anything" I was really drawn to it.........haven't used it up til this morning. Woke up early and thought today was the day for creating so I got to while the going was good. Gee I've missed creating. I've gone from making a card everyday to maybe once a fortnight. So I'm hoping this is the start of something............fingers crossed!!!!!!


So for today's card I have used my new gorgeous gingham trim and various stamps and for the flower I used sepia ink to slighty distress it.


TFL


Luv Sandie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooh, anothe cute 'skirt' :D

Great stamp too BTW !

Renee Lamb said...

love this too Sandie! That stamp is stinkin' cute and love how you used it! you are so creative!!