Wednesday 21 May 2008

Page 6 - "Tree's Company"




Here we have the final page and I must admit I love this page especially the photo.

The journaling down the bottom reads "what is it with our kids and trees?"...........LOL.........it was funny when I was looking for a theme for this album - these photos all jumped out. I am really pleased how it all came together.


Righto for this challenge we had to use 2 different pp's - I have used Basic Grey and Making Memories and 2 different fonts - so I used Vinyl Thickers and Delish stamps. I have also added ribbon, punched leaves, chipboard tree, live laugh love stamp by Inque Boutique and staples


This photo was taken also at Drysdale under a gorgeous old Weeping Willow Tree.......our kids love Weeping Willows and always point them out as we are driving along. This one they got up close and personal with............gotta luv em!!!!!


Thanks for looking at my album.


Luv Sandie

2 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

bwahahaha love the play on words. and you so rocked 6x12. doncha just love that size???? yum!

fleurie said...

ohhh i just LOVE this page sandie