Wednesday 26 November 2008

On The 10th Day Of Christmas


This is my card using a pre-cut chipboard frame (unknown) I have also used the ever so yummy Scenic Route pp, some green bias binding and some sky blue velvet ribbon, button and bits.




On the 10th Day of Christmas I would like you to create a card using a "chipboard frame" now this can be a purchased frame or you can make one yourself from a scrap piece of cardboard/chipboard or maybe even a recycled corrugated cardboard box - I love working with these - they give so much dimension and texture.

Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Have a fantastic day everyone!!!!!

Luv Sandie

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohh I like the sound of this one, I will finish it tonight after work and upload it! P.S had a huge clean up and found my circle cutters YAY!!

Sandie said...

Good for you Leesa. Amazing what a good old clean up will do.

Luv Sandie

Anonymous said...

Here it is...
http://feelslikehomeleesa.blogspot.com/2008/11/sandies-12-day-numer-10.html
Hope you like it

Lyn S said...

Here's mine Sandie...bit different this time! http://artyaspirations.blogspot.com/2008/11/10th-day-of-christmas-challenge.html

Sandie said...

Well done girlies. They look great.

Luv Sandie