Sunday 16 November 2008

Card Class Friday at Said Simply





































Gosh I had a ball on Friday with my card classes at Warragul. It was a hit - I had 10 girls come along which kept me very busy. Huge thanks to Marie for helping out and my trusty offsider Leesa. Couldn't have done it without you girlies!!!!! Thanks heaps.

We created 3 cards - I made up 6 cards with the new Basic Grey range - which I just love and then the girls took a vote as to which cards they wanted to make. I also included a triangular card which is similar to the one I have just had published in For Keeps Creative Paper. The girls all had fun - there were about 3 newbies and I must say they did an excellent job with so many people around them - although that is sometimes good as everyone can help out in one way or another.

I have been booked for Saturday 6th December for the next class at Said Simply which I am really excited about. It will be good as a few of the girlies will be able to leave their kiddies with their husbands so they can happily create - you've gotta luv that!!!!!!

So I'll stop yaking now and just share the cards with you.

Thanks for dropping by.

Luv Sandie

No comments: