Sunday 23 November 2008

I just want to say.........................

a HUGE thank you to all the girlies who have been joining in my 12 Days of Christmas challenge.
I luv popping in to see who's been busy creating. Please dont forget you still have time to join in. I am going to be leaving the challenge open a few days after the 12 days challenge is over. That way if you are falling behind you can still catch up. Also - dont forget there will be a randomly drawn prize for anyone who completes all 12 cards.

Keep up the great work - dont forget to keep looking back over the previous days as I am adding new ones all the time.

(You need to go and refresh Day 1 - I have added a couple of rippa cards just over the last 2 days)

Thanks again - it makes me feel really happy all over.

Luv Sandie

No comments: