Monday 17 November 2008

My last post to Remember When Blog


Well it is official - today was my last day with Remember When. I have had stacks of fun creating goodies with the RW Laser Cuts. As I am trying to get my Handmade Daisies business up and going I feel I wont have the time that I'd like to put into creating things for Remember When.
So that Kathy and the girlies - thanks heaps - its been fun!!!!!!
Here is my last card that I shared on the Remember When Blog today.
I used the cute little deer laser cut and went for a vintage type card. (And here we go again - the stupid image is sideways - I reckon this must be a blogger problem because its saved as landscape..............arghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Oh well or should I say "oh deer!!!!" LOL)

Luv Sandie

3 comments:

Linda said...

Sandie, Love the card but the joke needs a bit of work although it did make me smile.
Linda

Sandie said...

Thanks Linda.......thanks for popping in......sorry about the joke..........LOL.

Luv Sandie

Kellie said...

Naw I love the card Sandie, love it!
Kellie