Friday 30 January 2009

What a shocka!!!!!

The weather her is a big fat shocka!!!!! We have had 2 days of 43degrees - its just atrocious!!!!!
I am the type of person who doesn't cope with anything over 28 degrees - so you can imagine how cranky I am having to cope with 40+ temps. Next week is going to be 33+degrees all week.
Bring on Autumn I say. I've had enough!!!!
I hope to get some creating done over the weekend. I need to get my cards for my card class at Said Simply. Looking forward to this class - first one back for the year and its going to be a Valentines theme. Should be great!!!!
Not much else planned for the weekend - just try and keep cool I think.

Our girlies start their first day of High School on Monday - I'm going to miss them!!!! They are keen to go - they have all their new stationery and uniform.

Have a great weekend everyone. Hope all is well in your part of the world.

Luv Sandie

1 comment:

Renee Lamb said...

I'm not sure what temp that would be here for us but it sounds hot if you are wishing for autumn! LOL - you can have our cold - it's been in the 20's (farenheit) here. we are supposed to get snow come MOnday and Tuesday. joy!
and I hope the girls enjoy their first day of high school...I'll say good prayers for them and you!