Friday 9 January 2009

LAST DAY!!!! LAST DAY!!!! LAST DAY!!!!

Yep that's right - today is the last day to sign up for my Swap Challenge. Got a journal stamp - well that's all you need. Just stamp out some journal stamp images and post them off to me and then wait for a little collection of journal stamp images to make their way to your house.
Then the fun will begin - we are going to create something using these images.

Too easy!!!!

Just let me know if you'd like to join in - you have til midnight tonight.

At this stage there are 10 on board. Thanks to all for joining me.

Luv Sandie

Here is the list - just added Smauge - good on ya!!!!!

1. Sandie
2. Pepper - (Rachel)
3. Steph
4. Vicky
5. Leesa
6. Nicole (Craft Queen)
7. Lyn S
8. Aga (Agnus)
9. Anita
10. Smauge
11. Leah

10 comments:

smauge said...

OK! I'm in! What do I have to do?

Sandie said...

Cool as thanks Smauge.

All you need to do is wait for instructions from me over the weekend. I shall let you know what to do. It's very easy so dont stress.

Great to have you join in.

Luv Sandie

Leah said...

Hi Sandie, I'll join in!

Sandie said...

Ripsidoosie Leah. You're in - I'll add you to the list.

Great stuff.

Luv Sandie

Wirg's Creative World said...

Hey Sandie, I would have joined this swap but amongst all those stamps I own, I've not a journalling in sight. Hope it goes well,
hugs
Wirgie x x

Sandie said...

Oh that's a shame Wirg......are you able to sketch them?
I shall email you.

Luv Sandie

Sandie said...

I have notified everyone of the detials - let me know if you didn't receive notification.

Ta.

Luv Sandie

Renee Lamb said...

oh it was so fun catching up on ya....love the newest creations.....and the link you found for googling your name.....those cards are amazing girl....you are such a talent - always great inspo - the journaling swap sounds fun - since i missed the swap i'll just have to keep an out for the challenge - and um...a uni-cycle? sounds HARD - has Josh gotten the hang of it yet? must take some pics! big hugs! ♥

Unknown said...

Got the instructions so far and am excited to get started and to find out what the next part of the challenge will be!

Also have something for you over at my blog :)
Aga xx

Sandie said...

Thanks for letting me know Aga.
Can't wait to receive them and then post them all back to you for the next challenge.

Hey and thanks heaps for the Award - I'll wear it with pride!!!!

Luv Sandie