Sunday 22 March 2009

Have A Great Day


Here is a card I just completed for a challenge over at Caardvarks. We had to use this sketch

I have used pp by Prima Marketing - which I love, a scallop circle punch, Kaisercraft black rhinestones, one of my orange Handmade Daisies and some Basic Grey trims and a vintage orange trim I found at a Garage Sale. I have also added some doodling and HeroArts ZigZag stitch stamp to the border.
I also used a HeroArts word stamp to stamp directly onto the orange trim using StazOn ink.


Thanks for looking
Luv Sandie

11 comments:

Jolanda said...

Fabulous! Love your card!

lauren bergold said...

ooooooooooooh! what a bright & colorful & SUPER-fun card! someone is going to be thrilled to find this baby in their mailbox!

SmilynStef said...

Love your super-cool flowers ... so perfect for the sketch ... and how fun to stamp right on the trim.

Missty said...

Love how the black scallop punch-out and the daisy look like a wheel, this would make a great masculine card. Well Done Sandie.

Alyssa said...

Beautiful Card Sandie xx
♥ Lys

Unknown said...

Wow, this is fabulous! I love your daisy!

~amy~ said...

FABulous card..lovin' the colors!!

Anonymous said...

Lovely Sandie

KatieTurtle said...

Love the daisy! The colors of this card are fantastic, I love the layering.

Anonymous said...

Love the use of sewing, but also a bit of embroidery and trimmings...great ideas! Thanks for sharing!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Really interesting center piece in your flower. Fabulous job with the caardvarks sketch.

It's a good life!
Terri E.