Saturday 28 March 2009

Anothery






Here is another card I created for Caardvarks. I couldn't help myself. There's nothing like a good sketch to get the creative juices flowing.

I've done a male card this time - these are always the hardest cards to make.

I used Scenic Route pp and the red cog is actually out of an old cassette tape that Sean was throwing out - I saw it in my craft rubbish bin and quickly pulled the tape apart and hung onto them. They've been in my stash for quite some time now and I had that "aha" moment and couldn't help myself.

Thanks for looking.

Luv Sandie

4 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Cassette tape??? How clever are you ... what a perfect accent for a masculine card and I love your sentiment ... fabulous sketch design!

Tara said...

Gorgeous card sandie.

lauren bergold said...

OOF! i was going to ask where you got the fabulous gear embellishment--it's from a TAPE!!! you are just so clever! it is totally fabulous with the paper and your AWESOME sentiment! & yeah...i agree that GUY CARDS are much harder...but you have SO rocked this one!!!

(ps: may i go on record as predicting that some company or other will start SELLING fun, colorful gear embellies?!)

Unknown said...

I too am going to compliment you on you cleverness! That gear is so cool and I love the sentiment you paired with it! Fabulous, fabulous card!