Tuesday 29 July 2008

Well business is booming or should I say "blooming"....LOL

Well I haven't popped in for a couple of days because business has been booming with my little Paper String Daisies. I have been making them in my sleep ................LOL.
I just love them and as I am finding out - so do other people. Cool. Can't believe how quickly things are moving.
I would just like to thank everyone who has purchased some so far.
At some stage - probably in a couple of months time I am going to hold a little Blog Competition for anyone who has purchased any. There will be some giveaways involved so you'd better stay tuned for that one.

That's all for now.

Luv Sandie

3 comments:

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

congratulations Sandie!! That is terrific news!!
Deanne
xx

Wirginia said...

This is wonderful news to read Sandie, I knew it would be successful. LOL about making them in your sleep, sounds like you might have to buddy!

big hugs
Wirgie x x

Vicky said...

I`m so happy for you Sandie, sounds like you`ll be a busy little bee...well done, cheers from V2