Wednesday 23 July 2008

LilyBean's Paperie Card Sketch Challenge




Here is a card I completed for a sketch challenge over at LilyBean's Paperie.


I've got to say how much I love this sketch. And another thing I'm luvin lately (and I can probably here you saying "not again") is the gorgeous patterned paper by PinkPaislee "green lace". I have had 3 sheets of this pp and used it on so many different things. I would have to say its one of my all time fave's - so soft and romantic. Anyway - nuff of me prattling on!!!!


I have used Bling Bazzill as the base cardstock and also cream card. Then I have used Whimsical Frames by Autumn Leaves to stamp the rectangular frame onto the Pink Paislee pp. I then stamped a smaller flourish frame by KaiserCraft and added "thanks a lot" by StudioG.

Of course I am promoting my "Paper String Daisies" lately so OF COURSE I had to add one of these to my card - you can buy them here at My Esty Store. I also added a little paper flower for the centre of the paper string daisy.

I know I always take a couple of photos - but I do like to show you close ups of things that interest me and hope they interest someone else too......LOL. I have included the close up of the trims at the bottom of the card. I found this great Kraft Paper tape - bit like packing tape - its like a kraft paper with a coating over the top of it. I thought it would be shnazzy to use of cards and scrap pages. It was only $2.00 for a roll its 36mm x 20metres. Cool as hey!!!!

I also added some Craft Lace Border which I have had in my stash for a little while and wanting to use. Other products - pearls by Kaisercraft and brads.

That's it I think.


Thanks for dropping in.


Luv ya.....................Sandie

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Drop dead CUTENESS! How I love this card---so sweet and those colors---they are delicious!
Thanks for playing along---this is wonderful!
Melissa

Unknown said...

NOICE !! I LOVE a lot of the Pink Paislee papers...not got any though LOL