Tuesday 11 September 2007

My Little Dress by Sandie


Here is a photo of the little dress I created some months ago. It appears in Issue 68 of Australian Paper Crafts.
It is all hand cut and hand sewn. I basically drew a pattern out for the dress, hand sewed up the sides of the dress and around the neck and added embellishments. One of the embellishments is a Daisy Loom flower. These are lots of fun to make. The tool that I used is very old. Mum had this tool in her sewing basket when I was a little girl and I only discovered its use early this year.
I also made a little bag and the little hanger was from our local op shop - I just shabby chiced it and stamped a few flowers onto it.


Here is the photo I took - I don't have the copy of the magazine just yet until they send it to me.


Thanks for looking.


Luv Sandie

2 comments:

fleurie said...

ohhh it looks fantastic Sandie..cant wait to see it in the mag...

it looks just stunning IRL!

Unknown said...

I think this is just adorable ! Great job :)