Wednesday 13 May 2009

Remember I said I challenged myself to use of some scraps on my desk…………….well…………

………………….I did!!!!

I had an extra busy day Friday creating Mothers Day Cards for the local florist - nothing like leaving things to the last minute!!!!!! I managed to make some cards using the said scraps from my desk. Even some of the smallest pieces I simply couldn’t bear to throw out came in handy.

It really is amazing and a great challenge to see what you can come up with.

A couple of the cards – the ones with the heart punches and cuttelbug embossing were inspired by Jennifer McGuire.

Thanks for looking – keep watching for more scrappy cards.

Remember – the rules are – there are NO rules!!!!!! You know when I look back over my cards - there is always a certain style that pops up again and again - but you know what - if it works - go for it!!!!!

Luv ya……………….Sandie

usingscraps usingscraps1
usingscraps2 usingscraps3
usingscraps4 usingscraps5
usingscraps6

4 comments:

scrapbook CAPITAL said...

loving the mix of cards Sandie. Love the look of that butterfly paper as well as the heart punches... so effective

Tracy McCarroll said...

Hi Sandie... your cards are just gorgeous, might have to case some one day...

CreativeMe68 said...

Gorgeous Cards Darl...lots of lovely cards with those scraps! Luv Shaz xoxo

Tara said...

I was getting better at throwing away my scraps... there goes that!