Monday 11 May 2009

Alphabet Soup And Monday Mornings "E"

(Here is my card - I used a cute little elephant stamp by Prima. I coloured in the elphant using Twinkling H2O's and added some rhinestones, pearls and seed beads to him - oh and I also embossed the image using clear embossing powder to give it a raised look. For the border I added a doodled border and also added some brads to which I curled some wire around and popped some beads on there too)

Here we are again - today's challenge is to create something - card, layout, OTP, ATC etc with the letter "e"

Here are some ideas

e is for

elephant, embroidery, engaged, embellishments, eggs, embossing powder, enjoy, exclamation!!!!!

Pop back in here when you've created your work and leave your link so I can include it in my Slide Show.

Back with mine later.

Happy creating everyone!!!!!!!!.

Luv Sandie

4 comments:

CreativeMe68 said...

I have just looked at all the entries( so unreal entries)
I really wanna get these done but I just have no mojo!!!
I sitting to scrap today...hopefully my mojo will pay me a visit! Luv Shaz xox

Sandie said...

Gidday Shaz, I hope your mojo returns - its very frustrating when this happens.

Hang in there.

Luv Sandie

scrapbook CAPITAL said...

cute card there Sandie, I've fallen off a bit but i will get onto this tonight and catch up.

**just a reminder - postie is due xxx

Sandie said...

Thanks Lorrie.

Shall send you an email.

Luv Sandie