Monday 25 May 2009

Alphabet Soup and Monday Mornings


Hello to all wherever you are. Hope all is well.
We are off and running with our creation for "g"
Make a card, layout, OTP, ATC etc using one or more of the following ideas.

G is for
groovy, green, grow, gemstones, girls cards, girlfriend, glitter, gingham, graph paper.
For my card I just HAD to use my fave colour - green - and I also added graph paper and gingham ribbon and a "get well soon" stamp by StampinUp. I have also used one of my fave layouts for a card - I tend to use this over and over again - but I just reckon it works.

Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Luv Sandie

2 comments:

CreativeMe68 said...

Sorry I haven't gotten around to doing any of these challengs. Love the green get well card.
Ohhh have a guess what I will be the proud owner of tomorrow - a cuttlebug machine....So so happy and you should be happy as I have left something for you on my photo blog!!!
The link is in my scrapping blog...please enjoy because your blog makes me smile! Luv Shaz xoxo

Sandie said...

Hello there Shaz, that's ok about my challenges - just get to any of them when you can. No pressure.

Lucky you getting a Cuttlebug - you will never look back. Good for you.

Wish I could see what you've left me on your blog - its a nuisance at the moment as your blog is one of 3 that I can't seem to view - it keeps aborting. Arggggghhhhh!!!!

I shall check it out when I can.

Thanks.

Luv Sandie