Saturday 16 May 2009

Picture 2 Page

Took off with our girlies to Picture to Page today. Gosh it was jam packed with so many yummy stall holders. I was a little bit excited too as Scrapsadaisy was selling my daisies - Linda said they were going well which was a bit of a hoot.
Bought some lovely things - all bargains of course!!!!!! Plenty of bargains to be had too. If you are in the area be sure to go - you wont be disappointed.
My work was on display at Alison Ellis Designs too - they have a new party range of pp out now and its got cupcakes on it - so it was extra special getting to work with this range.
Leslie from Little Bits Keysbourough was there - I whispered to her "where's the other half of you?" She looks amazing - she said she has lost 60kilos. I couldn't believe it - she looks amazing!!!!
Caught up with my mates Vicky and Lyn - great to see you girlies. How did you finish up? Buy up big????????

All in all a very happy day!!!

Luv Sandie

1 comment:

scrapbook CAPITAL said...

Hmmm, part of me wants to go and the other half says no... you dont need to.... Might think about it tomorrow. Sounds as if you had a nice time