Wednesday 10 December 2008

Today is going to be a "Show And Tell" day

I have decided that today I am going to take lots of photos of all the goodies I have bought over the last few months and "Show And Tell" them to you.

I have also been collecting little snippets here and there to share with you - clipouts, cards, kids artwork that sort of thing.

So be prepared - its gunna take a while............LOL.

The first one is a snippet taken from our local parish newspaper.

It goes something like this


"PASSING THE SPELL CHECK"

Eye halve a spelling chequer
It came with my pea sea
It plainly marques four my revue
Miss steaks eye kin knot sea

Eye strike a key and type a word
And weight four it two say
Weather eye am wrong oar write
It shows me strait a weigh

As soon as a mist ache is maid
It nose bee fore two long
And eye can put the error rite
Its rare lea ever wrong.

Eye have run this poem threw it
I am shore your pleased two no
Its letter perfect awl the weigh
My chequer tolled me sew.


This would have to be an absolute classic I reckon - I love it!!!!!!
Just wanted to share it with you - yes our computers are fantastic things - but even they can't pick up on this sort of stuff....................LOL.

No comments: