Friday 5 December 2008

Card Classes at Said Simply

I'm a bit excited. My card classes are tomorrow instead of today so that will be great to see some more faces being a Saturday - some mums will be able to leave the kids at home and drop into the shop for a chat and get some creating done.
Marie and Nicole have organized all sorts of different events so if you're in the area - drop in and have some fun. Details here

We will be making a Christmas card with a black and white photo. Really looking forward to this one.

Shall share some photos tomorrow night when I get home.

I hope you have a beaut weekend whatever you get up to.

Luv Sandie


(P.S. I had a great morning with the girlies in Warragul with card classes. It was a small class but a goodie. I shall show you some photos tomorrow when the light is better)

2 comments:

Petrina McDonald said...

good luck with your class Sandie :)

Sandie said...

Thanks Petrina.