Sunday 22 June 2008

Okedokes.................I'm going to.............

............start up my Weekly Blog Challenges again. Who would like to join in with me?

Righto - I've decided to challenge myself to find a sheet of patterned paper that I have had in my stash for a long time and that I dont know why I bought it now that I look at it...............LOL.
Come on - I'm sure everyone has at least one sheet of 12 x 12 they just "had to have" ........now you look at it and think.........what am I going to do with it. I've actually given some of these sorts of sheets to the kids to use - they love them!!!!
So I'm going to find a sheet and I'm going to alter it by sanding it - distressing it and turning it into a work of art.........LOL. (I will work on my card either tonight or in the morning and then come back to share it with you all)

If you'd like to join me...........just add a comment to this post and leave a link to your card.

I would love to see what you come up with!!!!

Thanks for popping into my blog.

Luv Sandie

3 comments:

Renee Lamb said...

ok..first...WOW - you're pic of you is just GORGEOUS! you pretty lady you!!! and 2nd - I love this challenge...do you know how many papers I have that I now look at going ...ok..NOW WHAT?! LOL - I may have to join you on this if I get some time!!

Debbi Tehrani said...

You make the prettiest cards! I've been challenging myself to use old stuff lately, too. I just posted this layout http://www.scrappersdailydose.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=43526&limit=recent at SDD that uses some really old Chatterbox--I like the paper but what was I thinking when I bought EVERY single pattern they came out with! Great challenge!

Wirg's Creative World said...

ooo Sandie, I like this challenge, I'll be up for it, I think I'll have plenty to choose from LOL.
hugs
Wirg x