Thursday 26 June 2008

I've been tagged..............

The gorgeous Renee has tagged me so I have been doin some thinkin and have come up with answers to these 5 questions. Be sure to pop in and say hi to Renee - she does some mighty fine work!!!!!!!

So here are the rules of the game:
Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 4 people and posts their names with links to their blog, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answers.

Question 1: Ten years ago. I was a stay at home mum with Emily 2 and Tammy 1 and I was expecting Josh.
Question #2: Five things on today’s “to do list” Complete some more challenges for Pink Paislee Contest. Remember to pick up kids from school when I get too carried away with creating..........LOL. Cook dinner - hey I just remembered we have leftovers.....yay!!. 4. Go to STARS meeting. 5. Make sure kids have clothes to wear for "free dress" on last day of term.
Question #3:Snacks I enjoy - chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate!!!! Ummmm....what else...........chocolate...........LOL. Chips, nuts, ice-cream, health bars.
Question #4: Things I would do if I was a millionaire - pay off the house, renovate the house (there is no way I am moving again I luv it where I am, put money away for each child for education, go on a holiday somewhere with our family, donate some to charity and the rest would just go into investment and some spending money just for fun.
Question #5: Places I have lived - well I have only ever lived in Victoria/Australia - I'm not very adventurous. I lived with my mum and dad right up til I was married and then moved out on the day of our wedding. So my first move was to beachside Inverloch. We had Emily while in this town. We then moved to Mornington - another beachside town where we had Tammy. We started up our own Franchise business and that took us to where we are today - good old (not so warm) Pakenham. We are very settled here and wish to stay forever.

So that is it........my list is complete so I need to call on 4 of my friends to learn a little bit more about them.

My lucky four are:-

Lyn
Wirg
Fleur
Deanne

Watch out girlies...................you've been TAGGED!!!!!

Thansk for dropping by - I love to hear from you.

Luv Sandie

1 comment:

Renee Lamb said...

yay for leftovers! I loved reading your answers and finding out some info I didn't know before! So glad you played along! hugs!!