Sunday 18 November 2007

Altered Coaster "Gingerbread House"





Here is a coaster that I turned into a little Gingerbread House. I hand cut all card and used a Signo white gel pen to detail all pieces. The little christmas tree is by Alison Ellis Designs

I just inked it up and then added some doodling with the white pen and added some buttons.

For the little gingerbread man I stamped him using Anita's stamp and then detailed him with buttons and puff paint.

This challenge was part of A Secret Challenge held at Scrapbook Capital. Lorrie asked who would be up to the challenge and we just popped our name on a list. We were then sent a raw coaster by Kaiser to create what we wanted to. It was stacks of fun and there were so many different ideas going through my head but I came up with this one.


Luv Sandie

8 comments:

Unknown said...

That is SO cute !! Clever you.

Anonymous said...

Awesome Sandie!

Unknown said...

I love what you did with the coaster! It is so cute.
GmaTrish (Pat)

Wirginia said...

Hi Sandie, I so love this little Gingerbread House, it's very clever, doesn't look like it was a coaster at all. It looks like it would be much bigger, I got a coaster out and thought wow, brilliant!
loads of love & hugs
Wirg

fleurie said...

ohhh that is just so ADORABLE

Iris said...

This is beautiful !!!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh this is so lovely! Sandie, can you please tell me WHERE I can buy the Gingerman stamp you used? He's sooo cute! Thank you!

Sandie said...

Gidday LouLou, I only just noticed you posted a comment on my blog.....thank you.

The stamp is by Anita's stamps.........if you can't get a hold of it.....let me know. I can stamp some out for you and post them to you.

Luv Sandie