Sunday 7 September 2008

S.E.I. Cards






These are some cards that I have made using patterned paper by S.E.I. "Dill Blossom". Different colours than I normally work with but I just love them. I knew when I saw the pp I just HAD to have it. My fave card would have to be the green one with the large "thingy" in the middle of the flower. That "thingy" happens to me a "gromlet" by We R Memory Keepers.

I also challenged myself to use the mustard coloured cardstock which is a huge step for me as its now one of my fave colours. I was pleased how it turned out too - the pp has the mustard colour in the design.


I have made this set of 3 and hoping for another set of 3. See how we go.


Thanks for popping by.


Luv Sandie

2 comments:

Petrina McDonald said...

you rock the cards Sandie!

Leah said...

These cards are just gorgeous!! Love them all!