Sunday 14 September 2008

All done and dusted!!!!!

Well the move has been completed. Sean's mum and dad have officially gone now. Everyone pitched in and helped in some way. It was so handy having so many family members helping.
We are all VERY tired however achieved so much in such a short time. They are going to be so happy in their new home - a HUGE change from their motor home that they have been touring Australia in for the last 7 years.

Josh's First Communion was so nice. Josh is a funny fella. He is usually such a little mischief maker - TROUBLE I say!!!!! However, last night he looked very angelic almost - he takes mass very serious and last night was a huge thing for not only us as parents but also for him. It's so nice to see. We were very proud of him. I shall pop some photos up on my blog soon. I'm just a little tired tonight.

Looking forward to chilling a little this week. I have a few projects on the go but nothing I cant handle.

Preparations for the Fete are coming along a bit better now so that is a relief.

Kids finish up for school holidays this Friday - bring it on I say!!!!!!

Hope you have all had a beaut weekend.

Luv Sandie

No comments: