Sunday 7 September 2008

Happy Fathers Day

A big Happy Fathers Day to all the fathers out there. We have had a nice morning. The kids brought in breakfast in bed for Sean and I and then gave Sean the goodies for fathers day. Lots of very handy things for the shed and around the house.
Then we headed off to a great little market about 2o mins away. We hadn't been there before and it was unreal. We didn't buy much but it was so nice to just stroll around. A nice country feel to it too which was nice. Plenty of stalls and plenty of bargains to be had.
Home for lunch to spend it with Sean's dad and mum. Sean made us all a nice latte. Yummo!!!!!

I hope you are having a nice day.

I'm about to create. I created some cards last night and now I am about to have a go at my weekly sketch.

Lots of luv.

Sandie

No comments: