Tuesday 1 December 2009

NAUGHTY AND NICE!!!!!


I just wanted to share this card that I created today. The idea came to me as I was lovingly devouring some Dove chocolates - you know the new ones that are individually wrapped? Of course you do. If you are a serious chocohollic like me you would know what I'm talking about........LOL!!!!

So here we are. I used some old buttons and covered them with the Dove wrappers - I just trimmed about a centimeter from around the edge.

Now the "Nice" part of the "Naughty AND Nice" is the I have used a recycled yoghurt lid - the foil part. I whipped it through my Cuttlebug using the circle embossing folder. Pretty cool huh?

I used a bronzy cardstock to co-ordinate with the bronze in the wrapper and added a bronzy/brown ribbon and silver button and star.

That's it - easy peasy!!!
Luv Sandie

8 comments:

jo said...

so would that work with real chocolates??? I'd be a tad disappointed with buttons!!! (like getting coal in your stocking)

Sandie said...

You're funny Jo.

Thanks for popping in.

Luv Sandie

chrisw said...

what a great idea!!love it Sandie

Sandie said...

Thanks Chris.

Nicole said...

Love that card Sandie! Too clever!

Sandie said...

Thanks Nicole.

Luv Sandie

CreativeMe68 said...

OMG this would be such a yummy card to give as a Christmas present....Ohhh I am so going to make one and give to someone.wish you lived closer I would give it too you! Luv Shaz xoxo


PS Sandie have you purchased & posted off your Secret Santa present yet??...Just tying up the loose ends to SS on my blog Luv Shaz xoxo

Sandie said...

Thanks Shaz.

Have sent you an email today.

Luv Sandie