Friday 25 December 2009

Merry Christmas To You And Yours


I would like to take this opportunity to thank each and every one who drops in to say g'day to me - I really appreciate it.


I also hope that you have a happy and safe Christmas time.


May the new year be a good one!!!


This card is dedicated to everyone.


(The Angel is a PDF from ScrapzBiz - I had a lot of trouble getting to print this out but was pleased how it turned out in the end.)


Have a great Christmas Day everyone.


Luv Sandie

2 comments:

Lyn S said...

Hi Sandie, great card....love the angel image!

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

Love, Lyn

Sandie said...

Thanks Lyn - she is a gorgeous little angel isn't she?

We did have a great Christmas thanks Lyn.

I still can't believe that Christmas has come and gone......way too quickly.

Luv Sandie