Friday 13 November 2009

Want to get into the Christmas Spirit?


Well then you need to drop into the Little Scrapbook Shop tonight. (This poster was designed by the very talented Kerryn. I just love it)

There is a special Cybercrop going on just in time to get organised for Christmas.

Plenty of challenges and prizes up for grabs.

What are you waiting for??????

(This is a little "sunny boy" type parcel we made - I attached a tag using one of my Handmade Daisies and inside the little parcel is of course - MORE Handmade Daisies........LOL)

Luv Sandie

4 comments:

smauge said...

Hi Sandie! I just heard about someone trying to rip you off! I am SHOCKED at the gall of some people. Sandie's - The original and the BEST!! You have my 100% support Sandie and I'll spread the word when ever I can
<3
Steph

Sandie said...

Why thank you Steph.

I think things have settled down a bit today which is nice.

It's very rewarding to have so many friends on board supporting me.

Mwah.

Luv Sandie

Vicky said...

I hadn`t seen a "sunny boy" since high school! Thanks for the memories LOL. & as for someone copying your idea, how dare they!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to agree with Steph, yours are the original & the best :)

Sandie said...

Thanks heaps Vicky.

Yep the good old sunny boys............does bring back lots of memories. These are such a great idea. You can pop anything inside them. Great for Teachers and Coaches presents etc.

Luv Sandie