Monday 30 November 2009

12 Days Of Christmas





While I'm having a "12 Weeks Of Christmas Challenge", over at ScrapzBiz they are having a "12 Days" of Christmas challenge.
So here are my entries
We had to create a little box made from patterned paper - to which I just had to add one of my "peppermint" Handmade Daisies with a great red/white gingham brad.
The other challenge was to "recycle" - hello - one of my fave things to do.
So I used up some of the many empty ribbon spools I have in my craft mess - I have painted, added patterned paper and all sorts of things. For the top of the tree I added a mini dolly peg to which I stuck on a gorgeous little felt/wooden star.
It was easy, fun and a great little present to give to a family member - or perhaps you could just keep it yourself - now there's a thought!!!! LOL.
Those of you who know me, know that I'm no perfectionist so for this tree I have gone for the slightly "wonky" look - I dont like straight lines, anything perfect really so this little tree is a little "tower of pisa" you might say............LOL.
(Must make mention that I have seen something similar somewhere - just not sure where. I think form memory it had photos on it. I have had this idea in my head for a while now and thought I'd give it a go- the ideas are endless really. I can never thrown my spools out because I have lots of ideas to use them - just never get around to it....LOL....typical!!!!)

Luv Sandie

No comments: