Friday 13 November 2009

12 Weeks Til Christmas Challenge -6 Weeks to go


It's getting closer to the big day!!!!!!
Pink, pink and more pink.........LOL.
For this card I kept it VERY simple. I added a doodled border to the pink cardstock then detailed with some watercolouring. Then I simply stamped the sentiment using StazOn ink and the same for the branch - stamps are by HeroArts. Then I watercoloured the little berries too. I stamped the little owl onto kraft cardstock and again onto pink cardstock. I cut out the hat only from the pink cardstock and attached it to the head of the owl. I then added a little bit of doubled sided foam tape to the back of the owl and popped him on the branch.

There you have it. That's it. The trickiest part was cutting the little owl out but I have to say that I really enjoy cutting out I find it very relaxing.

Thanks for looking.


Luv Sandie

No comments: